Sideways is an artist run media arts digital resource. It provides digital media artists with news, interviews, podcasts, resources and events for large community based initiatives and progressive artistic debate.
Sideways engages with other like minded organisations and actively promotes diversity within the arts and its members. Sideway’s main goal is to foster a healthy community of creative minds and exciting artistic nourishment.
Sideways was founded by Daniel Spencer, a producer & artist who has been involved in the arts for over 15 years. He has been a key factor to many exciting creative projects, communities and companies, including Burn After Inking, Pegbar,ie and Giant.ie. If he can’t find the artistic and cultural experiences that he wants, he creates them.
This blog produces:
- A fortnightly podcast post every second Thursday.
- A weekly Artist’s Corner showcasing developing artists.
- A selection of up and coming cultural events.
- Job, competition and funding opportunities for creatives.
- Reviews of interesting exhibitions, books, creative portfolios and websites.
To contact the team at Sideways, please email firstname.lastname@example.org